Wednesday 19 October 2016

Megantara


                                                                     Megantara


Hi people, welcome back to my unimportant blog. In this time I'd like to tell all of you about my school's yearly event, that is Megantara.


      Megantara is the third art festival was be held by SMAN 3 Bandung after vacuum for long time. Two before Megantara is Maswapati and Gamarvani. Megantara was be held at September 10th 2016.

      In this event I be a committee division decoration and subdivision tunnel. It was not easy job but not very difficult too. I was really tired because I work until really night.

      On the next day, my work was finished. And when I walk around, I see other decorations was finished too. I was really happy and very satisfied because the event was very success.


      Well, it was unforgettable moment. Maybe that's all few story about Megantara. Thanks to all of you for keep reading this post even useless, hehe.. I hope my next post will more meaningful for you. Sayonara everyone...


Me at Megantara


No comments:

Post a Comment