Saturday 29 October 2016

Bamboo Forest


      Hi guys, welcome back to my bored and unimportant blog. I hope you all always enjoy with my blog. In this chance I'd tell you one of my favorite place. That is Bamboo Forest on Kyoto, Japan. I didn't to come to there yet, but I really want to come to there. 

      I see this place for the first time on an anime. When I saw this place, I really amazed and really want to go to there. But unfortunately this place is very far from Indonesia, so I hope someday when I was had a job I can come to this place. Bamboo Forest is a tourist site in Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan. Of course cause this place is very beautiful. On CNN, it was referred to as One of the most beautiful groves on Earth. The Ministry of the Environment included the Sagano Bamboo Forest on its list of "100 Soundscapes of Japan". 



Hasil gambar untuk bamboo forest

      Directly outside the forest is Tenryū-ji Temple, which is the location of Rinzai School headquarters. Ōkōchi Sansō, the former home of Denjirō Ōkōchi, is located at the other end of the forest. Some optional transport to this place is a) 10 min walk from Saga Arashiyama Station, JR Sagano line
                                     b) 15 min walk from Arashiyama Station, Henkyu railway

      All right everybody, that is all my explanation about Bamboo Forest. Maybe partially of guys want to visit this place after read my this blog, haha.. And as always, thanks to read my blog again, I will always repair my article to be nice better. Even bored and unimportant, Don't give up to read my other blog OK. We will meet in other time. Iilaa allliqa everyone...

No comments:

Post a Comment