Tuesday 18 October 2016

Qurtilas (Qurban Tiga 2016)



       
                                                      Qurtilas (Qurban Tiga 2016)


   
     Hello everybody, I'am back on my blog again. In this time I'll tell you about Qurtilas. Happy reading..  


     Qurtilas is one of yearly event SMAN 3 Bandung. That event was held to commemorate Idul Adha, a holy day of islam. It was held at September 13th 2016 on SMAN 3. In this event I be a committee as public relations. I have jobs like contact head RW, ask permission to share posters and make a "papan klasemen", and share the meats to people.

      On that day I came late, I came at 9 am, whereas I should to come at 6.30 am. After I came, the first thing I do is help my friends to bring the meat into butchering area. And then I butcher the meat to small pieces and pack it. When all meat had done chopped, I share it to people. Finally, I clean up the areas because the smell is wow..

      That is all, thanks to read this unimportant post, hahaha... I'll back with more interesting story and of course more important too.. Good bye guys..

Butchering sessions
 
One of cow sacrifices

No comments:

Post a Comment