Tuesday 18 October 2016

It's Me

 August 15th 2016

It's Me

   Hello world!! First of all, let me introduce myself. My name is Sayyid Hirzi Hashuro. I also called Sayyid for nickname. I was born on Bandung, May 11th 2001. I born from simple family, but really obedient to our religion. Therefore from little I study on Islamic School. The name of that school was Zakaria. I am be a Zakaria's student from I was 4. I learn everything in this school. From reading, writing, until do a algebra test, hahaha... Well, many thing was happened when I study on there. That was precious experience and unforgettable memories. But that was changed to be a history. Why? Because now I learn on the best Senior High School in Bandung, SMA Negeri 3 Bandung.
   
    Now I was a student in SMA Negeri 3 Bandung. Now I was a new student in SMA Negeri 3 Bandung. I still can't believe about it. I know in certain that school was full of smart students, so I must study harder if I won't to be left behind from other.

    Well, maybe that all what can I explain for now, I'll back on other time. Thanks to read this post, please pray for me I'll can keep fighting in SMAN 3 Bandung.

See you later everyone...



 This is me

 This is me too

No comments:

Post a Comment